NO TRICKS. ALL TREATS.
PREP TIME: 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 30 MINS
10 small apples
10 long wooden sticks
ZuRI CBD Oil Tincture (Your choice of strength and flavor: Natural or Vanilla)
1 3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
3/4 cup water
1/2 teaspoon purple food coloring gel
1/4 teaspoon Black food coloring gel
- Thoroughly wash apples. Store bought apples sometimes have a waxy coating that needs to be washed off!
- Insert wooden sticks into the center of each apple. Bonus points if they are Halloween themed sticks!
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment and grease with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, water, corn syrup, and 30 pumps of ZuRI CBD (Natural or Vanilla). Stir in food coloring gel and turn heat to medium-high.
- Bring to a boil and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Lower the heat to medium and let it boil, without stirring, until it nears about 290° with a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat.
- Working quickly, tilt the pan and dip apples in the mixture, twirling the apple through the candy to coat evenly. Hold the apple over the mixture for few seconds before placing on the greased baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining apples. Let cool completely.
Last Step: ENJOY!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM OUR FAMILY AT ZURI CBD TO YOURS.